The 7th expects its members to be dedicated by showing up and putting out an effort to become a valuable team member, "tabbed" Ranger, and great asset to the unit. This requires time and hard work on the part of the applicant but is rewarded with engaging and fun gameplay, great comradery, and a gaming experience you won't find anywhere else.
Please do not waste our time and yours with your application if you do not intend to follow this mantra.
**7th mission times are sunday at 12:00 PST - Squad level training times are tuesday at 17:30 PST**
- Applicants must be 18 or older to apply.
- Applicants must not be a member of any other clan/unit
- Applicants must not use "hacks", "cheats" or any other form of tampering to the game or server
- Applicants must own a microphone to communicate via Teamspeak
- Applicants must be willing to download unit mods and are responsible for updating them before mission/training times
- Every member of the 7th is an Infantryman(11B), first and foremost
- All members are held responsible for their actions. Liars or cowards are not welcome.
- Every application will be looked over by the unit NCO's before approval
- Once approved, the applicant is responsible for joining our TeamSpeak server and introducing themselves
- The applicant is then allowed to join us during our training session or mission
- Once the unit is confident the applicant will fit in, he will be given CDT (candidate) tags and be considered part of the unit for a probationary period
- After the CDT has proven he is committed to showing up to trainings and missions and is willing to learn and perform, he will be granted RCT(Ranger Cadet Trainee) tags
- As an RCT, you are expected to attend and complete 6 BCT(Basic Combat Training) courses.
- Once complete, the member will be given his Ranger Tabs and be given the rank of Pvt.
If you cannot meet these requirements do not bother applying. We hold everyone accountable to this list and any member or recruit not found to be in good standing with these requirements will be removed from our roster.
**Please note that personal information (full names and email address) will not be published publicly or given out to anyone else for any reason. Your application will be posted with that information removed.
Teamspeak interview times: 1500-1800 PST Mon-Fri, 1700-1900 Sat, 1000-1200 Sun. If you hop on Teamspeak and no one is on, please try again another time.
*If you would like to schedule a different time other than the above, PM 2LT. Sim or SGT. Hawkins and we will try to accommodate you*